

Woo- but I sure wish it was! This is Timothy Olyphant- but I just like to think of him as Deputy Marshall Raylan Givens from Kentucky. He's from the new FX original tv series Justified- I highly recommend it. Not only is it a darn good show to watch but he is just dreamy. The only other show I've ever seen with him in it is Live Free or Die Hard, the latest of the Die Hard movied starring Bruce Willis. Olyphant plays the bad guy in charge of the fire sale. Well I HATED him in that movie. And when this new series came out Jake said he wanted to watch it. I wasn't looking forward to that too much, considering how lame I thought Olyphant was. But let's just say that on the good guy side, tempermental, and underneath a cowboy hat this guy is, is, is... well he's just beautiful!
Tuesday nights on FX at 11:00 pm- yes I will stay up for that!!
No comments:
Post a Comment