Thursday, May 13, 2010

Blankie and Teeth

PW's doctore says that a good way to get children to have good sleeping habits is to provide a transition object like a blanket or animal- letting them know that when this is around it's time to sleep, and also giving them comfort. Well after a spell of sleepless nights I had to wise up and introduced a crocheted blanket as PW's transition object. Honestly... it works quite well! He loves it!
A little background on the blanket- my friend in the Spanish branch gave me the blanket at my baby shower. A woman in Mexico had made it for her when she was pregnant with her first child- a boy- and she had never used it. Well she's had three girls since then and figured I could use it instead! Thanks Amparo! We love it.


Also here are some pictures of his teeth- he's had them for a while but I finally got a good shot of them!!


No comments: