Yeah he's tall and he can reach inside our drawer and sometimes when we're still in bed he reaches in and pulls all out all the pens and throws them on the floor. Then he gets mad when there's nothing left to rattle around or grab. Ok so letting him play with pens isn't the best idea and his Daddy tells me he's gonna bite off the cap of one and choke to death on it. And I'll admit that there have been times when I'll see a few pen marks on his upper lip and cheek, but no one's gonna die here. Well ok- so I taped the drawer shut- but it sure was cute to watch.
And maybe I shouldn't give him an entire muffin to eat while he's sitting in his carseat, or ever really. But he' loved it! Truth be told I let him eat it long enough to take a couple pictures- just to preserve the memories of my hungry boy- and then took him out and gave him pieces. However- he did eat a whole muffin and a half!
1 comment:
Not bad mothering at all. . .it's survival. . .I have a drawer in the kitchen dedicated to all things rattly and probably potentially dangerous that Adelaide unloads several times every day!! Have fun!
Post a Comment