Thursday, June 17, 2010

Chili Lime Popcorn

Oh yeah- you read that right. I thought I would get creative today and make some popcorn- so I popped a few cups worth. Well then I tried to think of what I wanted to put on it!! I searched my cupboards high and low and checked my pantry (oh yea by the way- they are MINE now since we have our own apartment!!) for yummy things to go on my popcorn. I laid out a cookie sheet and poured white and dark baking chocolate on some popcorn and then added raisins- it was yummy!!! For the rest I mixed some red chili pepper, salt, black pepper and garlic powder together. I tossed the popcorn lightly in butter and then tossed in the seasonings. Well it wasn't quite right so I added some lime juice. Holy canoli! It was perfect. A yummy and healthy snack with a kick! I might make that more often than I should... :)

1 comment:

Betts Family said...

Sounds so yummy can I comeover and have some?