Monday, June 28, 2010

Welcoming my new niece!

I want to officially announce the birth of my new niece Violette. I can tell we'll be pals because her name starts with a "V" just like mine. Weighing 6lb 11oz and measuring 20 inches long she graced her family with her presence on June 24th at 4am.

I had a little picture on my phone of the baby, Cathy, and Ella in the hospital. It was beautiful. I was dying to see more pictures. I called my mom to have her tell me how cute the little princess was. Well she let me talk to Shae for a second. I told him I was feeling a little "auntie anxiety" because I didn't have any more pictures of his new baby. Well I was quickly put in my place when he reminded me that my anxiety was nothing compared to the anxiety they were feeling with 3 kids! Oh yeah- I kinda didn't think about that! Sorry Shae :) But he sent me another little picture on my phone and this is the best it will show up. But she really is a cutie- I can't wait to meet her. Congratulations to Shae and Cathy. Good job guys- and good work Cathy! Hope that you guys and Ella and Con Con all have a fun time getting to know your new baby! Love you guys!

1 comment:

ROARleagueOFjustUS said...

I love you nessa . . . and don't worry, it's just some minor stress . . .not distress! Cathy told me "Welcome to 3" early this morning. Pretty funny. Glad we could add to the "V" Crew!!!!