Thursday, May 7, 2009

Your Due Date is WHEN?

So another coworker asked me the other day, "When are you due?" I proceeded to tell her my due date- July 14th. And she promptly responded... "July! How much bigger are you gonna get?!"
Wow, I really was feeling pretty good about myself up til then. And of course, she must be right because I put on my pants this morning and well... they're MUCH tighter than they were two weeks ago. And let's not mention what the doctor's scale said. Let's not even go there!
But our little boy, yet to be named, is doing well and weighed in at 3 lb 2 oz yesterday. We're so excited. He's coming right along as we just completed 30 weeks! He's definitely growing bigger and longer and I can feel him moving around all the time. Let's just hope he settles down when he comes out to see us!

And yeah- this is how I feel!

2 comments:

Chels said...

People say the dumbest things. Most of the time I just look at them and can't come up with any come backs until the moment is far gone. Are you guys all ready with everything yet? Ty and I just started thinking about all the things we need to do before this baby gets here and it's way more than I thought it would be. Good luck with the last two months!

Sierra and Ryan said...

Vanessa! HI! I am always asking AMy about you and so I finally decided to ask her if you have a blog and I was so pumped when she said you do. I haven't even been able to tell you congrats yet! I am so excited for you! I am glad that we now have a way to keep in touch :)

Sierra