Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A List of Strange Things PW Likes to Eat

Steak- wouldn't ya know!
Fish- he can gobble up a couple ounces at one sitting!
Chicken- most often served with rice, lots of rice! (maybe some of these aren't so strange I'm just glad that he actually eats them!)
Spicy things- like the chipotle cheddar pretzel ritz crackers
Sunflower seeds- I buy just the seeds (no shell) for our snack time
Green beans, Broccoli, Cauliflower- again, just glad he will eat these!
Shredded wheat, Quaker Oatmeal Squares, Honey Bunches of Oats, and other hearty cereals
Chicken wraps- they have tons of cabbage in them along with other veggies and a soy sauce dressing. I think they're great but I never thought my baby would like cabbage!!
Rice- he'll eat it all by itself. Yuck.
Chocolate protein shakes- it's like milk is out of the question without it.

And on the list of things he won't touch...I think maybe eggs is the only thing. I love my healthy little eater. :) I bet my next won't touch any of those things :(

No comments: