Thursday, March 25, 2010

Not all Cheese are created equal...


You know how some things are all the same no matter what. Like iodized salt- buy the store brand- they're all the same. Also antibacterial soap and window cleaner. I'm all about saving money- when the time is right.
Cheese was just one of those things I figured I could buy the store brand of, like sweat pants. Well there was this awesome sale on Tillamook cheese. It's normally like $5 a pound! Well I would never spend that kind of money on cheese. But this was $1.99 per pound, for the baby loaf. So I bought 2. And guess what- it's soooo much better than the off brand! It's like heaven in my mouth. It had the perfect bite to its flavor and consistency. It was like experiencing medium cheddar cheese for the first time! WOWOW! So yummy!
Of course I will never buy it again- at least not until it goes on sale again! But until that day I will wait patiently not even thinking about making a grilled cheese sandwichwith the off brand junk in my fridge!

1 comment:

Betts Family said...

Love love love the Tilamook! It's a special experience everytime it goes on sale here too!