For those we love, those we miss, those near to us and far. For those looking for a smile to share or moment of peace.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Modified Crawl- that gets the job done!
Just this Sunday Peewee started to crawl- sort of. It's this cute thing he does where one knee goes down then he pushes off the floor with the other foot and jumps forward. He's truly adorable. But I woke up Monday morning realizing that I needed to clean the house because every two seconds he was in a new place grabbing a new something that he shouldn't. Just yesterday he crawled from the bedroom into the bathroom to join his Daddy's morning routine. We are finding ourselves saying "No" a lot more and definitely on our feet a lot more. But we're so very proud that he figured it out all by himself! Good job Peewee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah Polo! He's going to be walking around before you know it that little stinker! How fun, I just want to kiss those cute cheeks!
Post a Comment