Saturday, January 16, 2010

Spare Time?

So my cute sister Emmalene bought this adorable car seat canopy for me when Peewee was born. It was blue and yellow- in honor of our beloved Bonneville Lakers. It was great because we went to every game in true Laker fashion! Well the winter rolled around and the temperature dropped so I felt that I needed a warmer cover. Holding true to our passion for the SF 49ers I purchased the fabric and began to sew!
It was my first one so it's a bit oversized but hey- I'll get it. No pattern no nothing! I'm quite proud of that! And Peewee is proud, I'm sure, to sport the family team colors!!


Do you like the ugly purple-red carpet??

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Thanks for visiting our blog and good job making your own car seat cover! I think I've made close to 100 now, but it's still fun to see how they turn out.

Is your husband related to Amara Afuvai? She and I were missionaries together in the Colorado Denver North Mission in 1995-1996. She had a lot of cousins. :)

Betts Family said...

Cute and you're oh so crafty . .can you please make me one when I have my next little one! I love you and little Polo.