For those we love, those we miss, those near to us and far. For those looking for a smile to share or moment of peace.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Day 22- Withdrawals
Do you know what goes really great with a slice of pizza? A tall glass of Dr. Pepper... one the rocks! I have officially hit 22 days without it though- without any carbonation for that matter. No Sprite or anything! Let me just tell you how hard it is when everyone has a can of Coke in their hand and all I have to do is reach over and grab a sip. Or like tonight when we bought pizza I picked up some 2-liter bottles. While placing a slice of pizza on my plate I seriously contemplated filling my glass with Dr. Pepper. I settled for a tall (rather sugar loaded) glass of Cranberry juice instead. When it was halfway gone I thought again how wonderful it would taste if I were to fill the other half of the glass with Dr. Pepper and enjoy the best tasting concotion I've ever let my taste buds feast upon. But- alas- I am still caffeine and carbonation free :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations you are my new hero!! Plus it's going to make all your other "problems" go away right?!!!
Good for you! I've been on the wagon for almost 10 years now and it really does make a difference. ;) I can hardly stand the taste of carbonation now. I'm impressed with your will power! Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment