When we came home from a car ride the other day I found the little guy like this... He LOVES his binky.
For those we love, those we miss, those near to us and far. For those looking for a smile to share or moment of peace.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Photo Op-portunities
Photo opportunities seem to come more and more these days with little Peewee smiling all the bad from this world. A smile and a few cute noises from this boy make all my toubles melt away like an ice cream cone at a baseball game.
When we came home from a car ride the other day I found the little guy like this... He LOVES his binky.
His newest thing is that he hates to lie down. He wants to sit up and greet the world. I have to tell myself that while leaning back his head on my chest may be comfortable and convenient for him, I cannot be a chair all day long. Thank heaven for bouncy seats that let him sit up quietly for 2 hours straight while I baked in the kitchen!!
Time for a new outfit!!
After this one he got mad and fed up with the photographer and bright flashbulbs in his face. Well- really he was just tired.
When we came home from a car ride the other day I found the little guy like this... He LOVES his binky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
2 HOURS!?! I am jealous. Our Oliver is a super good baby (as long as he's looking at the world from mom's arms). Your little guy is so stinkin cute! I love the updates.
Oh my goodness that little boy is so stinkin' cute! I love those gorgeous blue eyes and that tan skin, what a darling little man!
cute pictures! it was so fun to see him (you and jake too) last night! you guys are the cutest parents ever :) love ya!!
Post a Comment