Among other things he knows, Peewee knows the difference between naps and a good night's sleep. I let him play in the pack 'n play with his toys during the day. He's very content to talk to his jungle friends and squeal with joy at the colors of his toys hanging above him. When he's tired, he simply snuggles his little face down in his blanket and falls asleep. NO BINKY NEEDED! It's amazing. But when bedtime rolls around a fit of crying ensues that can only be soothed by a binky and at least 10 minutes of cuddling and bouncing from Mom or Dad. What a smart little guy!
Might I also add in his defense that once he does get to sleep he sleeps for a long time! Peewee sleeps from 8:30-2:00 and 2:30-7:00 and then he just plays for a little bit while we keep on sleeping. Oh how joyous is a home with a good sleeper!
1 comment:
Lucky lucky lucky. . .I may feel a little jealous!
Post a Comment