He also loves the shower- a place where he is insanely calm and clings onto me real tight and falls asleep- another thing that is cute to watch. He gets a little sad once we leave the warm water so I wrap him up in his boxing robe- yeah it has a frog on it!- and he's ready to enter the ring... well maybe just the world... or maybe just the living room :)
For those we love, those we miss, those near to us and far. For those looking for a smile to share or moment of peace.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
P.W. of the Jungle, and P.W. Balboa
He also loves the shower- a place where he is insanely calm and clings onto me real tight and falls asleep- another thing that is cute to watch. He gets a little sad once we leave the warm water so I wrap him up in his boxing robe- yeah it has a frog on it!- and he's ready to enter the ring... well maybe just the world... or maybe just the living room :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Super cute. I've been wanting to try the whole co-showering thing but until yesterday he still could only be sponge bathed. Maybe I will try it out. He looks super tall...what a cutie!
Post a Comment