Thursday, August 13, 2009

At the Temple

I heard that Uncle Eddy and Aunt Jolan were gonna be in town last Saturday and that Rayden would be staying with my parents for the day. They decided to take Rayden to the Clark Planetarium and I got to go down there and meet them! Rayden and my Dad were getting along great- and checking out everything there was to see!
Then Uncle Eddy and Aunt Jolan came over from a temple sealing and we started to eat lunch at the Gateway Mall outside. We got yet another surprise when Regan and April shared their "date weekend with us" and joined us for lunch.

"LUNCH"- by the way- was a modge podge of egg salad slapped on a few pieces of bread, a bag of cheese curd, a few veggies and dip, an orange, and a bag of cinnamon bears spread out among seven of us. Rayden was content with simply a yogurt. :)
To top off the afternoon I got to show the fam how to use our wonderful transporation system! We all hopped on the downtown Trax and rode two blocks to the temple. We took a few pictures and then rode the Trax back down to the mall to our cars. It was such a fun couple of hours that we got to spend as a family! It was so great to get to see everyone. I miss and love my family.

No comments: