
I've really been asking my doctor this question A LOT lately. He'll give me a measurement... 1 1/2 and 50% and I'm looking at him thinking- "does he think I have ESP?" Or he'll say, "Doesn't look like I'll need to intervene this week" and I'm staring at him wondering why he would say something like that! Obviously- this is my first baby and his Millionth or something! He's such a great Doc though that he laughs at me and then calmly explains what he is trying to say. Thanks Dr. Bierer! Basically- the general idea is that our little boy just loves where he's at. We hit 37 weeks today but there's no sign of his descent. Kind of grateful really as we're both pretty nervous and scared. And no- my hospital bag is not packed yet! I still lack the Butterfinger candy bars and a few other things- close to my crispety crunchety peanut buttery bar in importance :).
2 comments:
My little guy is just the opposite...I started dialating and efacing a month ago and he is SOOO ready to get out. I wish he wasn't quite so eager because it's not all that comfortable but if he's ready I'm ready! Butterfingers sound good to me. I have a huge thing of cran-apple juice for the hospital and I can't wait to break it out! It just occured to me that at this time next month we will both have our little babies to hold and snuggle with.
Good luck! We're so excited for you and he'll come when he's good and ready so don't worry. Get that bag packed though, he might surprise you!
Post a Comment