Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"Whoa, You're gettin' BIG!"

Of course my coworker told me that she meant "cute big" when the only response I could come up with was a quiet, "Thanks." I should have said something like, "Yeah well I made brain today! What have you done?" Or "Yeah the doctor said there's twins in there, and I'm ready to go any minute. So stay outta my way!"

On the up side of things is my belly button, my belly, my appetite, and my sleep. My belly button has slowly been turning its way up and out, peeking through my shirts. My belly continues to stay high and in the way of everything. I made sure to paint my toes and shave my legs this week- seeing as how I may not get another opportunity! Of course I want to eat everything in sight. And my former Gung-ho Gym attitude has sharply turned to kick my feet up and put my head down and sleep as much as possible.

That should all be just fine now that school is out! Hoorah! But I thought this cartoon depicted my 29 weeks of pregnancy very well.

1 comment:

Rick and Rachael Underwood said...

Oh cute nessa! I bet its cute big :). I miss your face!! now that school is out for you (and I've lost most motivation in school so i'm SO willing to sluff) lets get together! I will paint your toe nails to make sure they are perfect for the big moment!