Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween Night

We love Halloween at our house and Polo can hardly wait for it to come around every year. He was a skeleton at Grandma and Grandpa's party and then informed me "I don't wanna be the SAME skeleton" for the ward party. So i painted his face and he put on his coat that resembles a firefighter's jacket and he was a "fireman skeleton". Well then for Halloween he absolutely had to be something else and his Aunt Mara sent him to the store with $15 to find something cool. It was between a ninja turtle and a vampire and well- you can plainly see who won.
I chose to be a witch with the hat Mom bought for me- thanks Mom! Wesley wasn't too excited about the extra makeup I had on- it wasn't even scary. I swear! But in the end he knew where the good stuff was! We love Halloween so much that we decided to make a haunted gingerbread- ok cardboard- candy house. Some of it was edible and some of it wasn't. We had lots of fun decorating and coming up with ideas for it. It was kind of our pride and joy of the season. We set it at the bottom of the stairs so we could run into it every time we came home. We have loved it and can hardly let it go. I doubt the Christmas candy house will be nearly as good- we just love Halloween!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh my goodness! What a fun halloween party! The cutest family ever!