Monday, June 25, 2012

Brave...ing the Movie Theater in 3d!

So This new show came out and we just had to go see it. Polo has learned how to use the IMDB app on the I-Pad to watch all the new trailers for upcoming shows. He has seen this particular one quite a few times- A cute girl with a bow and arrow in her hands, awesome music, horses, scary bears, and an old guy mooning his comrades- the trailer really hyped it up. We were so excited to go that when we checked the showtimes on the internet we didn't read that it was 3D! So we got there and decided to go any way- instead of walk 50 feet to get back home and come back later- lazy I know! Polo did really well and kept his glasses on for pretty much the whole movie! And I couldn't see without my regular glasses on so I bet I looked pretty silly wearing 3D glasses on top of my spectacles- good thing it's dark in there! The movie turned out to be better than we'd hoped with even more awesome music, lots of laughs, action, family values and none of that weird adult humor that's meant for adult movies- sorry Dreamworks! There were several bare-bottomed men in the show, due to their tying their kilts together to repel down off a roof they were trapped on and I just thank heaven Polo's not old enough that I have to explain why those guys weren't wearing skivees under their... well and kilts would have been another whole ordeal! We'll wait a year on that one! And when we got home Polo went to the bathroom, came out with his bare bum, turned away from me, bent over and said loudly, "Feast your eyes!" (He copied this from the movie- I swear I didn't teach him this) He is such a boy :) and such a delight. (and yeah- he wore his Avengers hat to the movie!)

No comments: