Tuesday, November 1, 2011

No-bake Date

Jake took the car to work the other day so Bubba and I got to hang out together all day with nowhere to go and nothing to do! So we made some fun out of it! We read lots of books and played bad guys. The best part was getting him to help me make some No-Bake cookies. I put Jake's apron on him and we got right to work. Of course he made a mess but it was so fun watching him pour and stir and smile the day away. And the result was that for once we actually had cookies in our house!
He's kind of a goofy little nerd :)

When I told him to come stand in front of the door and say cheese he insisted on sitting on that bag of sand (it sits in front of our door at night and protects us). Apparently he thought that spot would make a good picture- I guess he was right!

2 comments:

ROARleagueOFjustUS said...

My lil' neph chef!!!! I digs the apron. As long as you don't put skirts on him . . . just kilts and aprons, por favor.

Betts Family said...

srsly he is just darling. . .I think he may have a bit of "chefness" in him! Let's have cooking fun over the holidays