For those we love, those we miss, those near to us and far. For those looking for a smile to share or moment of peace.
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Baby Shower
My neighbor is pregnant! Strangely she is the only person around here that I know that is pregnant! There's usually more this time of year- I know that sounds so Mother Nature of me but it's true! So I decided we needed to throw her a baby shower. I've never done that before but I am having so much fun! Here's the latest gift/decoration made from 84 Pampers Swaddlers (the best diapers for a new baby bum!), lots of rubber bands, an oatmeal can and some ribbon! 
The monkey is PW's but he goes so well with the jungle theme I think I'll let him come visit the shower!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love you and your little family so much. YOUR DAD
I love you and your little family so Much. Your DAD
Post a Comment