For those we love, those we miss, those near to us and far. For those looking for a smile to share or moment of peace.
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Bowls, Books, Blankets & Beanies
I may have to wash this before I use it again! Apparently the box of books is the prime spot to eat fruit snacks! Sometimes I let him run around without a shirt- it's adorable! He put this on himself and thought he was sooo funny!
Yeah- here's how cute- I won't be needing to wash that bowl anymore. One day after putting it on his head he threw it on the kitchen floor and it shattered. :(
2 comments:
Okay srsly he is just to dang cute! I love love love seeing pictures of him, can you please live by me so i can steal him once in awhile!
Yeah- here's how cute- I won't be needing to wash that bowl anymore. One day after putting it on his head he threw it on the kitchen floor and it shattered. :(
Post a Comment