
We are currently in the trial period of our new Netflix subscription! We don't have any sort of TV service and so we only get to watch current shows online with HULU (which is another thing I love). But thousands of Netflix movies stream straight to our PS3 and we can watch them in a matter of seconds- just like we had brought home a dvd! And it's like $8 a month. I love it! Oh and we can get the dvd's sent to our home because not all great movies are available for online streaming. Yay for cheap and awesome entertainment!
This is a Bosch blender. I love it because when I get hungry I drop some frozen peaches into this thing with some milk and juice and protein powder and it blends it up like a $6 smoothie! Yummmm!
So my ward is made up of the newly wed and the nearly dead- you're young or you're young at heart! So our Sunday school program has been split into the two age groups. I am one of two teachers in my age group and I absolutely love it! This year we are studying the New Testament and it has already been so great. My first lesson from here was so special and helpful to me and let's just say that is was a lot easier to teach than some of those lessons in the Old Testament! I am so excited to see what I can learn from these scriptures!!
My car is a piece of junk and would most certainly be on my list of "Dislikes" but I decided to put this new car as my "like". With 50 mpg and a price tag under $13,000- it's definitely on my wish list.
Of course the new year has brought realization of my current scale reading and so it's back to eating healthy and trying to change my lifestlye- again. But fruit leather is the perfect thing for me. There's the fruit roll ups brand "Simply fruit" or a box (don't know the brand and I'm too lazy to go to the cupboard and find out) of several different flavors at Costco. I eat one of these in the morning or afternoon for a snack when I'm feeling particularly sugar-hungry!
1 comment:
Love your list and wish netflix worked on my xbox without a xbox live subscription! I also love me some fruit leather, save me the cherry kind!
Post a Comment