Friday, September 24, 2010

I guess I must be growing...

Jumping on my Elmo bed playing with new zoo wall decals from Grandma (lasts about 2 minutes)
Watching Elmo on sesamestreet.org or the Elmopalooza movie (he'll stare at Elmo til the video stops)
Playing the bakeware (all objects are part of this makeshift drumset including counter, Bosch, bowl, tupperware, ceramic flour container, and anything that was left in his reach. Comes with 2 metal measuring spoons for drumsticks! Lasts for as long as it takes me to finish the recipe!)
Also the expanding vocaubulary is ever-growing. "Ball, teeth, Elmo, owie, belly button, eyes, nose," and on and on it goes! And he's getting so smart!

1 comment:

Betts Family said...

Okay I am in love with him! He is darling even if you do let him wear Backstreet Boy sleeveless pj shirts!!! J/K! Thanks for sharing I wish you lived closer he could come drum at my house anytime.