Every year during the month of July Ogden places these life size horses- pieces of art- around the downtown area. That covers about 4 square blocks, and guess what- we live in one of those! Every single one of these horses is within walking distance from our house. I've taken some pictures of these ones but am planning to head out and take some more. There are some I really like and haven't gotten to yet!
Thought my nieces would like this one!

Jake and I love this one- astronomy nerds.

Kinda cool lookin'.

And for all those of you who are like me and love a good old fashioned rodeo!

Check back again for these that I've yet to capture on film... Our founding fathers, Indian cave drawings, Carousel, John Wayne, American Flag, and Mustang Sally!
1 comment:
Avonleah says, "oh those are so cool can we go see them?!" Looks like fun and a good excuse to get out and get moving ;)
Post a Comment