All I want to say is that if April's lion entrance was this bad, its lamb exit better be super docile - like the middle of June!
For those we love, those we miss, those near to us and far. For those looking for a smile to share or moment of peace.
Saturday, April 10, 2010
April Comes in Like a Lion
Well we welcomed April in this year with a huge snow storm. This was my backyard around 2 in the afternoon. By the next day of course everything was melted and there was hardly a sign of the nearly 12 inches of fallen snow. Someone down the road took the time to make a snowman nearly 6 feet tall. He melted in three days instead of one.


All I want to say is that if April's lion entrance was this bad, its lamb exit better be super docile - like the middle of June!
All I want to say is that if April's lion entrance was this bad, its lamb exit better be super docile - like the middle of June!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment