Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Summer Baby Mania

So I am finding out that almost everyone I know is pregnant right now! It's such a fun time full of excitement! There are four of us in my Spanish branch. I'm first, four days ahead of my sweet visiting teacher, a month ahead of my favorite Relief Society teacher, and two months ahead of my dearest friend in the branch. Then there is also a total of four here at work, though I 'm not sure where I fall in the line-up. My friend in Texas who I served under in my first Young Women's Presidency is also just a couple weeks ahead of me.

And most exciting of all- my best friend Amy called me a couple of weeks ago and told me she was pregnant too! My other best friend, Kara, and I are going to have so much fun being aunties to Amy and Jeff's little one!

And speaking of being an Aunty- Shae and Cathy had their baby in December and Scott and Rene had theirs last month- and I can't wait to meet my new nephew and niece! I know our little boy is going to have some awesome cousins to play with!

So congrats to all the recent and soon-to-be mommies and daddies out there. It's so exciting to see the love and joy that these little ones bring. We are all very blessed!

1 comment:

amy said...

cute blog! my other blog is stylethemfabulous.blogspot.com and if you just go on that and leave your email i will add you to our other blog!