
Well if this bet were taken in Vegas we would have too many winners for anyone to be happy about their winnings! Almost everyone said that we were going to have a boy- and we are!!! Last time we went to the doctor, our little boy was sure to let his privates flash the camera. Unfortunately- we didn't get a picture of that. This time he was much more modest, unfortunately, and the picture we got looks like- well I don't know what it looks like. Cathy could tell us- but since she doesn't live by us I had to trust my doctor and let everyone know that a little Afuvai boy is on his way.
2 comments:
Congratulations! We can't wait to have another little nephew to spoil! We're so excited for you guys!
Congrats to you guys! That is so exciting! I love little boys!!!
Post a Comment