With Jake's money from being a football coach we were able to give each other an awesome gift. I bought him the I-pod he's been wanting. I must say that it's the coolest little gadget I've ever seen!! And he gave me a new Bosch kitchen mixer!! We both love our new toys and are reveling in reggae music and homemade rolls and crepes straight from yours truly!!!
We are so blessed to have had such an amazing Christmas season filled with the people we love. We got to see all my family except for Shae who is sharing the joy of his newest baby boy with his awesome wife and little girl! We miss you guys!! We also got to spend time with Jake's family who are definitely a riot- especially during the holiday season. Now it's over and everyone's back at home and back to the grind. Good luck everybody. We love you all!!

1 comment:
So I'm still a little jealous of the Bosch but I know you'll make me some yummy treats with it. As for the peeing pants incident. . .was it really your nieces and nephews or perhaps a pregnancy mishap! Love you.
Post a Comment