
So Jake has decided to coach the high school football team this season with two of his brothers. All three of them went to school here at Bonneville, played football here, and graduated from here. This week is what they like to call "Hell Week" so the boys are working two-a-days which means that Jake is also working two-a-days on the field and trying to fit his real job in between! It's gonna be a great season for the Lakers' defense headed up by three Afuvai's! Go Bonneville!
1 comment:
Ahhh the life of a football coach's wife! Guess it's like being single again since he's never home and when he is I'm sure it's all football. Of course Jake is superior to most so I'm sure he'll balance everything just fine :). Just teasing but good for him I bet he's having a blast! Hang in there.
Post a Comment