
I know I've posted a lot in the last couple of days, worthless thoughts that make me realize how scatter-brained I really am. But this one is one of my favorites.
In learning Spanish and studying Spanish literature I've come across a lot of really great information. Perhaps that's part of why i can't think straight- sometimes I think of a word in Spanish and have to struggle to translate it into English. But there's something I learned in these last 6 or so years of Spanish that I already knew- having been taught by "goodly parents" who tried to root my life in the gospel.
"Mejor estar solo que mal acompaƱado"
In English, that means it's better to be alone than in bad company. So, it's pretty self-explanatory. Stand up for who you really are, no matter what the world thinks of you!
1 comment:
So true . . .I'd rather hang out with you though even if you were being "bad company." Love you.
Post a Comment