Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Holiday Season

Jake and I are so busy with work, keeping the house clean...

And trying to get ready for Christmas...

That we hardly have time for school! Jake is taking a couple history classes to finish up his minor so that he can graduate by spring. His favorite class is a twisty American History class. He's learning so many cool things. I feel like I could pass the tests too because he comes home and tells me all about it!

I am taking a few classes in Spanish and English. I should have my Bachelor's in Spanish and English Teaching by next Christmas! My favorite class is a Spanish class where we're reading and analyzing the book Don Quijote by Cervantes. It's a very funny and interesting book. I love it!

1 comment:

Betts Family said...

For heavens sakes you need me to come and clean up your office!! Looks like you both are studying hard and at least enjoying education!! Don't shop too much!